1. Implement and promote the improvements of laws, regulations and policies on the development of futures asset management business carried out by the state and regulatory authorities;
2. Study and draft self-regulatory rules on futures asset management business to promote the normative development of the industry.
3. Conduct researches and advise on the development of asset management business;
4. Protect legal rights and interests of asset management organizations in derivatives industry, reflect industrial demands, maintain fair competition, and strive for a favorable development environment;
5. Conduct exchanges and promote cooperation in futures asset management business, to promote the development of such business;
6. Other duties authorized or entrusted by the Council.