1. Research and draft the procedures and rules on self-regulatory supervision and disciplinary punishment;
2. Research and develop the code of conduct, internal control, compliance, risk control and other self-regulatory rules for members and employees;
3. Assist in conducting self-regulatory inspection for members and employees, and supervise and guide such inspection work;
4. Decide, supervise and execute the disciplinary punishments for members’ and employees’ violations of self-regulatory rules of the association;
5. Organize hearings according to provisions of disciplinary punishment procedures and other self-regulatory rules of the association;
6. Propose opinions and suggestions on self-regulatory supervision and disciplinary punishment of the association to the council;
7. Other duties authorized or entrusted by the council.