1. Research and draft self-regulatory rules on the investor protection and education in the futures industry, and put forward policies and suggestions on investor protection and education;
2. Establish a cooperation platform, to promote the labor of division, teamwork, interaction and exchange of main market players in terms of investor protection and education;
3. Boost member units to strengthen the investor education work, establish and complete investor service, education and protection mechanisms;
4. Strengthen industry publicity, help the public know the futures and derivatives industries, assist investors in setting up an awareness of risk prevention and rational investment, and create a good environment for the development of futures industry;
5. Pay attention to the demands and complaints of futures investors, and protect the investors’ legal rights and interests;
6. Research investors’ consultation and complaint acceptance systems, promote and complete the disposal process and the operating mechanism, and coordinate relevant departments to deal with relevant matters;7. Other duties authorized or entrusted by the council.